Location: Warsaw / Masovian Voivodeship
International Business Development Manager
Who we are:
Selectivv is a full-service digital marketing agency specialising in mobile advertising and market research. Utilizing our proprietary approach to data collection and our internal DMP, we combine online and offline data to deliver more targeted ad campaigns and insightful research projects.
What you will do:
As an International Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing new sales with agency and/or direct clients in European markets outside of Poland.
To achieve that, you will:
- Identify, plan and execute new business activities across assigned markets;
- Keeping revenue targets in mind build and grow a pipeline of opportunities;
- Initiate interactions with new clients to build profitable, long-lasting partnerships;
- Manage new business pitches and responses to briefs for agency and direct clients;
- Formulate inventive sales and promotion strategies to keep Selectivv at the top of clients’ minds.
What you bring to the table:
- You have at least 3 years of international sales experience in digital marketing;
- You have at least 1 year of digital marketing industry experience;
- You are an enthusiastic and positive professional who is self-driven in day-to-day sales activities;
- You have a network of contacts in large european media houses, digital media agencies, and/or direct advertisers;
- You are comfortable to approach and engage decision makers to assess their needs and demonstrate the Selectivv capabilities and value;
- You have a track record of winning new clients and an “on target” attitude;
- You are relentless in reaching clients regardless of their busy schedules;
- Your spoken and written english is at an advanced level.
What we bring to the table:
- Work in a fun, social and professional team;
- Unique approach and exciting products to attract new clients;
- Unified leadership of sales, marketing, and realization for better business alignment;
- Possibilities of fast development and training;
- Attractive compensation with base salary and performance bonus commensurate with experience;
- Modern office in a convenient location – Saska Kępa, Warsaw.
Please include the following clause in your CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the European Parliament’s and Council of the European Union Regulation on the Protection of Natural Persons as of 27 April 2016, with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC”
Please, send a CV via the form or by e-mail: email@example.com with the name of the job position.
Please send your CV in English only!